The Digital Marketing Traffic Manager will be responsible for the
day-to-day management and successful operation of various digital
projects, including website content management, site launches, web
applications, social media and advertising campaigns. The ideal
candidate is tech-savvy with excellent time/project management skills.
The Traffic Manager will be able to collaborate with other marketing
team members and other departments within the organization to ensure
project completion within the quality, time, and budget requirements.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly project timelines for maximum efficiency.
- Provide structure and tasks within an agile development process.
- Develop, manage and disseminate complex
program/campaign/development timelines across the department,
including technical and marketing resources as well as full time,
contract, and partner resources.
- Coordinate and lead the team during weekly internal status
meetings, delivering a high-level roll-up of all projects and
priorities as well as a per-project and per-stakeholder status each week.
- Act as the internal "traffic cop" for projects helping
ensure the right priority, timing, and resource allocation across team.
- Prepare for and schedule internal check-in meetings to understand
team capacity and update reporting and assignments.
- Lead project management system as well as supporting processes
that deliver a transparent, seamless workflow across team members.
- Onboard and train new team members on internal systems including
time tracking, task management, and other performance metrics.
- Manage our project management and ticketing system on a daily basis.
- Keep team managers, VP and COO updated regularly as project needs,
status, deliverables and/or unexpected situations occur.
- Understand and advocate for the workflow process. This includes
leading the routing of projects, managing tickets and requests, and
tracking/reporting via to-do list within project management system.
- Provide continual internal communication in person, via slack,
email or by phone.
- Participate as needed in project review, QA, testing, or
evaluation before final hand-off to ensure that it meets
high-quality standards and the goals set forth in the scope of work.